Last Updated on June 10, 2022
Do you have an office putting set or golf practice mat? If not, you’re missing out on a fun and great way to improve your golf game. Putting is the most critical part of the short game so it is no coincidence that the top golfers on the PGA tour are also the best putters.
In this blog post, we review the best office putting mats of 2022.
Whether you’re looking for something small and portable or something that can accommodate multiple people, we have you covered. Keep checking back for updates on the best office putting set ideas!
Here are my picks for the best office putting set:
We all know the pain of putting on a terrible indoor putting green mat. They can be bumpy and wrinkly, nothing like real greens!
To put an end that nightmare, these guys worked with tour players and top golf coaches to create Perfect Practice Mats that are going to save you hours in frustration while improving your putting and lowering your score.
Easily set up an indoor putting green in your home or office and take it with you when you travel.
Available with your Alma mater logo in collegiate addition and starting under $200, you can’t go wrong with this golf putting green mat.
This is the best office golf putting green mat.
- Three Lengths – up to 15’6″.
- Two hole sizes.
- Auto Ball Return.
- Train Track Alignment.
- Crystal Velvet TrueRoll technology.
- Highest Rated, Customer Recommended Mat.
Taking your game to the next level doesn’t have to break a sweat. With a FORB Professional Putting Mat, you can practice in realistic green conditions at home or in the office.
They have two different styles of putting mat available. The standard version measures 12ft long and featuring two holes.
It’s been expertly created by using 40mm rough and 12 mm smooth putting green surface, which gives players similar characteristics as if they were on a real golf green so you can practice in match like conditions at home or office!
Just roll them up when not in use then store away easily anywhere without worrying about damaging anything because there aren’t any creases either way
The perfect way to improve your putting skills is with this high-quality artificial turf mat.
This is the best putting mat for large areas.
- Best Rolling and Most Realistic Putting Surface in the World
- Easy to set up and take down using Tour Links Base technology
- FORB Professional Putting Mats – Standard or XL
- Mats are created using high-quality artificial turf
- Both mats feature a 40mm thick rough & 12mm putting green
- Excellent for home use or the office
- Standard Mat: 12ft L x 3.2ft W featuring two holes
- Both mats can easily be rolled up & stored away
- Available on Amazon
This putting set is super popular because its portable, fun and anyone can play.
If you have not yet, you nee to try PutterBall – A combination beer pong/putting game. The set is not designed to make you a better golfer, it’s designed to share a fun time with friends who may not golf at all.
If you are already a decent putter, this game should have you winning beer pong games as well.
You can bring all three versions anywhere because they’re ultra portable AND set up takes minutes max so there won’t ever have been an easier way enjoy some good old fashioned ponging excitement than right NOW!!
- You don’t need to know how to golf to enjoy PutterBall.
- Bring it to the beach, your backyard, your office or parties for golf pong fun!
- Easy and quick to set up.
- Made of high quality and high-density foam that is extremely durable and lightweight.
- Play however you like.
- Fun for all ages.
- Over 600 5-star ratings on Amazon.
4. Pro Putt Systems Tour Links Training Aid 9′
Designed to perfect straight-line putting roll and considered by some to be the best all-in-one putting trainer ever developed.
This practice mat can be found in your local pro-shop because it is the same practice putting surface used by numerous PGA Tour Professionals and PGA Teaching Professionals.
Durable construction and high-quality materials are reflected in the price.
- Available in 9 ft. and 13 ft. lengths
- String Guide with Stroke Groover Block
- Ball Marking Tool
- Alignment Hash Marks
- Suitable for left and right-hand golfers
- A training aid that pros and experts have relied on for years.
Get one today at Pro Putt Systems.
5. Big Moss Putting Greens
In the teaching studio or at home, these putting greens are perfect for any player.
They roll like brand new bent-grass with a True-Roll down grain built right in!
No matter what your skill level, you’ll enjoy practicing more with putting greens that are this realistic.
- Completely portable and sets up in minutes
- Complete with backstop, break snake, chipping balls, and chipping mat
- Virtually indestructible
- Several unique sizes to choose from
- Handmade in the USA
- 30-day money-back guarantee
Get one today at Real Feel Golf Mats.
What if you combined golf with beer pong? You get BattlePutt!
This exciting new hybrid between the two games is easy to learn and fun for all skill levels.
The 11 ft putting green includes two putters, two balls and 12 scoring hole caps.
- Multi-tiered putting surface.
- Game inspired putting.
- Challenge multiple people to a game.
- Large 11ft putting surface.
- Similar to PutterBall.
- American made with 100% satisfaction guarantee.
7. Well Putt 10ft Office Putting Mat
The 10 x 1.14ft First putting training mat is a revolutionary way to improve your putting. It accurately replicates an actual green surface with multiple visual aids and innovative exercises endorsed by Cameron McCormick, Coach of Jordan Spieth.
As you train on this perfect stroke – develop muscle memory in all aspects including aim/contact points.
A simple mat to set up quickly virtually anywhere.
- Approved by Cameron McCormick, Coach of Jordan Spieth
- Multiple visual aids for body and putter head alignment, stroke amplitude and eye positioning
- Two play directions: accuracy & distance control
- “Good zone – Bad zone” for training pace
- The roll, speed and, feel of a real-life green at 10/11.5ft stimp
- Wellputt App for iOS & android including 10 practice exercises
- Lifetime guarantee. UV resistant. Easy to clean, easy to store
Get one today at Well Putt.
The Helixus practice mat is a great value for the price. While not as nearly as premium as our first choice, this set includes a bunch of accessories and has a very affordable entry price.
All of it rolls up into a bag and is the most complete, most portable golf practice mat.
Just add golf clubs and you are ready to go!
- The high-quality materials used in this putting green allow for it to be rolled out smoothly every time.
- The durable, anti-slip rubber backing lets you practice on almost any surface!
- This mat design includes several features to perfect your putting technique including distance markers every 12” and alignment lines for both the clubhead path and golf ball travel.
- The regulation size cup is made from silicone to prevent it from sliding on the mat and easily fits all 3 included golf balls.
- A convenient drawstring carrying bag lets you effortlessly store & carry this lightweight putting green and its accessories wherever you go.
An office putting set is a golf accessory that includes a putting green and golf balls – just bring your putter. It’s perfect for people who want to practice their putting without leaving the office. There are a variety of different sets available, so you can find one that fits your needs.
What types of putting mats are there?
Practice putting sets range from full compact, easily portable sets to professionally installed rooms or yard renovations. It depends on your needs and budget. Are you looking for something you can travel with or something that is permanent and will convey with the property if you ever sell?
Here are some key considerations for an office putting set:
The first idea is a compact putting set that is perfect for small spaces. These sets typically include a putting green surface, two golf balls, and some putting aids.
This type of set is perfect for people who want to practice their putting without taking up too much space or need maximum portability – think taking it with you to a hotel room when on travel.
The downside to a compact putting set is the mats tend to be thin, and not near the true roll of a real putting green. They wrinkle easily and are hard to level.
If you have a little more room, consider the next option: an putting setup with multiple holes. These sets usually include multiple different hole positions and sometimes break, so you can challenge yourself and improve your putting significantly.
The advantage to this type of setup is that you get real putting practice. These sets are more premium, roll true, are more durable and last longer. This is the style of practice putting set college athletes and pros use and the type we recommend.
The disadvantages of a larger office putting green are they require more space, help setting up and cost a lot more than light-weight portable sets.
If you’re serious about putting, you may consider a permanent putting green. These are entire rooms or outdoor areas dedicated to putting. The kind of setup you find at your local driving range.
The advantages are nearly unlimited lie set up possibilities, custom stimp, bigger surface area to practice chipping to, and multiple people practicing at the same time.
The greatest disadvantage to a permanent practice putting green is the cost. Starting in the thousands of dollars, these are professionally installed and may require building permits and longer construction time depending on the size and scope of your installation.
Why practice with an office putting set?
There are several reasons why golf putting green mat makes good sense for any golfer looking to improve or keep their skills sharp.
Develop your skills with private golf lessons from a professional or alone, and in the privacy of your own home or office.
With a practice putting set in your home or office (or home office), you can practice when you take short breaks, in between calls, or even while on calls.
The only way to truly master something is to do it thousands of times. With an office putting set, you can get your reps in without worrying about what time the course closes.
Having your own putting green makes your putting practice impervious to the weather. During blizzards, torrential rainstorms, and even power outages you can be practicing your roll.
Whether you’re looking for something small and compact or something that can accommodate multiple people, there is an office putting set for you!
A practice putting mat is a great way to improve your golf game, which is open whenever you want, impervious to the weather, and helps you master the most critical part of the short game.
Don’t miss out on this fun opportunity. Get yourself an office putting set today.