Last Updated on February 1, 2024
If you’re looking for the best golf putters of 2024, you’ve come to the right place.
In this article, we’ll take a look at some of the top-rated putters on the market and help you choose the right one for your game. SIK and PXG are the names that have moved up recently, and we cover them here.
Whether you’re a beginner, seasoned pro, or an average golfer, we’ll make sure you find the perfect fit for your needs.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
What is the best golf putter?
Here are our picks for best putters of 2024.
Get ready to question your Scotty Cameron. The SIK DW Double Bend putter is our top pick for the best golf putter.
Many consider this the best of all putters. A classic blade shape and a double-bend design allow for better control of your shots.
The SIK DW putter is an excellent option for beginner and experienced golfers alike. Also available in various lengths to suit your swing and style, this putter is perfect for everyone looking to improve their short game.
Bottom line: The new SIK DW is a must-have for any golfer.
- The Double Bend shaft provides more stability and control on your shots.
- It is available in a variety of lengths to better fit your putting stroke.
- Made with high-quality stainless steel shaft and grey DFX rubber grip.
- Designed to meet the demands of touring professionals in appearance, sound, feel, and performance.
- Offers the benefits of a mallet MOI but with the sleek lines of a blade.
It’s constructed with an aluminum sole and comes in two head shapes – H or S. It’s also available in a variety of lengths to suit your putting stroke.
The famous blade putter design has been updated with tour-inspired refinements and upgrades.
Plumbing neck and milled flange sight lines allow easy adjustments on your shot while playing the game at its highest level.
It is near the top of our list of best golf putters for all these reasons.
- Iconic blade design equipped with tour-inspired refinements, a redesigned plumbing neck, and milled flange sightlines.
- Sleeker putter head profiles with thinner, flatter toplines provide confidence-inspiring looks.
- Designed and milled with 303 Stainless Steel to provide ultimate performance and playability with superior sound and a buttery soft feel.
- New Performance Balanced Weighting System offers interchangeable sole weights to tune performance and feel.
- Soft, tri-sole designs in the blade models deliver a proper setup at address for easy alignment.
The Odyssey Tri-Hot putter is an excellent choice for golfers who want maximum forgiveness and accuracy on their shots. Featuring three hot face inserts, this putter provides enhanced performance on off-center strikes.
This blade putter is designed with the audacity to outperform a mallet in a timeless form that the best players on tour adore.
When it comes to blade putters, the Tri-Hot is near the top of the best putter list.
- Stainless steel, tungsten, and aluminum have been meticulously crafted to re-invent what a classic blade can accomplish.
- Enhances ball performance by aiding in developing spin and trajectory control. It tightens downrange dispersion, limiting off-target spin.
- High performance and tight dispersion from a 303 stainless steel and traditional steel shaft.
- Over 120 grams of tungsten weighting in the toe and heel provide unparalleled forgiveness and more roll than other comparable products.
- You can adjust the head weight to your preferred level using replaceable front weights made of aluminum, steel, and tungsten.
- A stiffer, more stable design offers more consistency in your putting stroke and performance
As one of the most forgiving putters on the market, the TaylorMade Spider GT is perfect for golfers of all levels.
This mallet putter allows you to customize your feel and performance with a high-MOI design and an adjustable weight system.
The putter also features a white alignment line, especially for the iconic matching Callaway ball. Looking to keep your eye on the ball, this putter is a must-have to putt like the pros.
- The extreme angles and perimeter weighting make it forgiving, stable at high speeds, and better distance control with less effort.
- Comes with an adjustable weight system that allows you to customize the feel and performance of your putter.
- A white alignment line to help you aim your putts.
- The 5″ soft section located at the tip of this club helps create a tuned response for better interaction with your surroundings.
- Only 18% of the weight is centered in the middle to stabilize direction on off-center strikes for maximum forgiveness.
For years, the timeless 2-Ball blade form has dominated Tour events and major championships. The Odyssey Triple Track is a revolutionary new putter that has three rows of ball-tracking lines on the face to help you line up your shots.
It also features an adjustable weight system and comes in different lengths for everyone’s swing.
No matter who uses it, whether they’re young or old, lefties & righty golfers alike will be able to get comfortable putting immediately which makes it one of the best golf putters this year.
- Triple Track Technology, which uses Vernier Hyper Acuity, a visual technology that has been used to correctly line and land planes for enhanced alignment and accuracy.
- Callaway’s famous golf ball line frames the ball via three sightlines, giving a solid alignment aid.
- Stroke Lab Technology includes a proprietary method of weight distribution to assist golfers in repeating a smooth stroke.
- At impact, a full-length offset maintains the hands ahead of the leading edge to promote an upward ball strike.
- The black anodized surface complements this metal finish’s timeless, player-preferred aesthetic.
This years Odyssey lineup combines the benefits of a two-part urethane insert technology with a rich silver PVD finish, and a fine milling on all key surfaces.
It’s available with a step-less steel shaft, or the Tour proven, major-winning, multi-material Stroke Lab shaft to help improve the consistency of your the putting stroke.
With White Hot OG, you’re getting one of the most renowned putter innovations of all-time in a modern ultra high-performance package.
- High-Performance Original White Hot OG Design
- Silver PVD Finish
- Fine Milled Surfaces
- Multi-Material Red Stroke Lab Shaft
7. PXG 0211 Hellcat Putter – Best for Everyone
Golf is a game of precision, and having the right tools can make all the difference in your performance. The PXG 0211 Hellcat Putter is designed to help you sink more putts and achieve greater control on the green.
Built by hand this blade-style putter features a heavier feel that helps deliver smooth strokes. The shaft axis is directed toward the heel by the plumber’s neck hosel, which is ideal for players with little amounts of face rotation.
- Cast from a single block of 303 stainless steel delivering timeless quality and style.
- Heavy Blade head design, weighing 365 grams, for smoother swings.
- Plumber’s Neck style hosel.
- Runway Reticle alignment aid with top rail line and flared dual-step geometry.
- Pyramid Face Pattern of this golf club provides a groove depth that enhances feel and optimizes initial ball velocity.
The PXG 0211 Bayonet Putter is the perfect choice for players who want enhanced control and accuracy on the green. With a mid-toe hang and a light weight, this putter is designed for straight or slight arc strokes with minimal face rotation.
It is made from a single block of 303 stainless steel, and has a plumber’s neck hosel to help you square the face at impact with the ball.
The Bayonet is truly a multi-purpose putter. It has a lovely look and feel, and it will lower your total putts. If you are looking for a great performing blade putter, the PXG 0211 Bayonet should be at the top of your list.
- Easy to align with Runaway Reticle alignment aid.
- Designed for straight or slight arc strokes with mid-toe hang.
- Pyramid Face Pattern Technology across full face for extra control.
- Head weight of 350 grams gives smooth feel and pleasing sound.
A putter is a type of golf club used to hit the ball into the hole on the green. It’s different from other types of clubs because it has a flat clubface designed to roll the ball along the surface of the grass versus lift it into the air.
Mallet putters are usually larger with a more rounded clubhead, while blade putters have a smaller, flatter clubhead. Both types of putters can be effective, so it’s important to choose the one that feels best for your game. put
There isn’t a definitive answer, as everyone’s game is different. However, some putters that are good for beginners include those with an oversized head or a simple alignment aid.
It’s important to find one that you feel comfortable using and can easily control your shots with.
That being said, the Ping Sigma Anser 2 putter is an excellent option for beginners and best for average golfers. Ping’s classic design combined with the newest technology and the winningest putter on the PGA Tour.
The Ping has evolved but retains its timeless style and effectiveness making it the golf putter we recommend for beginners. You can’t go wrong with this putter.
- The putter is your finishing club.
- The golf putter is the most used club in your golf bag – used on every hole.
- To do well, you must first master the art of putting.
The top consideration when buying a putter is how well it feels when you make a putting stroke. Are you able to make a smooth stroke and does it feel balanced? You will find that the more expensive a putter is, the naturally easier it is to putt well.
While price is an important consideration when purchasing a putter, better putters cost more. They typically are constructed with materials that control ball spin more or are more forgiving. Many are heavier, so the club does all the work in generating the correct ball speed.
You don’t need to spend a lot of money to get a quality putter, but as with anything, the more you spend, the higher the quality will be. You can buy the same style putter that Phil Mickelson uses for about $20 on eBay.
Customer reviews should also be considered when choosing a golf putter. Checking out what others have said about a putter can give you a good idea of its quality and performance. Check out the reviews on our pick for best golf putter and you will see what we mean.
You may want to consult with a golf professional or more experienced friend before choosing on your new golf putter.
There is a perfect putter option for golfers of all levels, beginner and experienced golfers alike. Regardless of experience, every putter needs to provide stability and distance control on your shots.
When choosing a putter, it is vital to consider price, customer reviews, and overall quality. A putter is an essential club because it is the club that you use to finish a hole. It is the most used club in your bag.
There is a saying in golf: Drive for show, putt for doe. Putting is where you make your money on the course. Therefore, choosing a putter that suits your game and style is important. With so many great options on the market, there is sure to be a putter out there for everyone!
We hope this article has helped you search for the perfect golf putter.
Now go sink some putts!