Last Updated on February 18, 2024
There are a lot of things to think about when you’re shopping for a new golf push cart. But with so many different models and options available, it can be tough to know where to start.
Not to worry – we’re here to help.
In this article we take a look at some of the best golf push carts for 2024.
We highlight the features that make these carts stand out from the competition, and we’ll help you decide which one is right for you. Technology has come a long way over the years with push carts.
Here are our picks for best golf push carts of 2024:
Next-generation design, with attention to functionality, comes to life with the BIG MAX Blade IP Push Cart.
The Flat Fold Technology enables assembly and disassembly in seconds for easy at the start and finish of your time on the course.
In addition, an organizer panel provides plenty of storage space for additional accessories, allowing you to adjust your preference where you need it most.
- Accommodates both stand and cart bags with a stable design.
- A handy organization panel makes accessories and beverages easy to access.
- Umbrella holder.
- Adjustable handle for customized preferences in height and ultimate comfort.
- Fast and easy assembly and disassembly with Flat Fold Technology, for hassle-free travel and transport.
- A double-foot brake system keeps the push cart in place when unattended on a variety of terrains.
- Folded Dimensions: 35” x 25” x 5”
- Weighs 14lbs; available in 6 color combinations.
Get a Big Max Blade here:
The Walker Trolley ‘Cape’ Model is one of our favorite push carts on the market due to its classic look, plus attention to detail and style.
The unique design features all of the usual flare of other top-rated push carts, but a sleek design and style of its own, reminiscent of past generations.
This golf push cart is not only easy to maneuver on the course but also includes a built-in scorecard holder and cup holders.
This push cart keeps your drinks, scorecard, as well as other accessories on hand with ease.
- Adjustable straps allow most bags to fit this push cart.
- Extra space under the top scorecard panel for keeping important items on hand.
- Lower storage sling including drainage system for rainy days.
- Foot brake for quick-locking brake system while unattended.
- Ideally suited for players 5’5″ or taller.
- Folded Dimensions: 33” x 19″ x 24″
- Weighs 19lbs, available in a classic silver metal frame with leather brown accents.
Add not only ease and efficiency to your game, but also some style, and pick up the ‘Cape’ here today.
The OMADA Golf Trilite Push Golf Cart is one of the best golf push carts on the market due to multiple factors.
It is lightweight, easy to maneuver on the course, and has a sturdy aluminum frame that can support almost all golf bags.
When you’re done playing, the Trilite folds up easily for storage.
If you’re looking for a golf push cart that will make your life on the course easier, the OMADA Golf Trilite is the way to go.
- Adjustable height for all players with enhanced comfort foam handle.
- A lightweight aluminum frame supports the weight of most bags and golf clubs.
- Large, durable wheels and one-flip switch to lock-in braking system for securing on almost any terrain.
- Removable and adjustable cup holder and umbrella holder for custom placement.
- Two-layer meshed pocket for excess gear as well as an easy-access deep storage pocket.
- Folded Dimensions: 25.5” x 16.7” x 12.5”
- Weighs 14lbs; available in 3 standard colors.
Add the OMADA Golf Trilite to your golf gear today – get it here.
The Speed Cart by Sun Mountain is a revolutionary push cart that has been around for years and continues to improve with each update.
Its easy-to-use design makes it a great solution when you need push cart functionality for walking the course.
The most recent version of Sun Mountain’s Speed Cart, the V1R, offers many advancements, such as ergonomic handles positioned at arm’s length away from the body so users can easily lift them without strain.
Large tires provide better traction on uneven surfaces and are especially helpful during wet conditions.
- Top panel with scorecard holder, tee-rack, cup holder, and mesh pocket.
- Folds completely for easy travel, in two simple steps.
- Redesigned upper and lower brackets are adjustable and fit most golf bags.
- The lower bag rest minimizes side-to-side movement, especially if paired with the Sun Mountain Sync golf bag.
- Folded dimensions: 37” x 16” x 13”
- Weighs 17.6lbs; available in 8 color combinations.
If this is your ideal push cart, pick up your very own here.
Motocaddy’s new CUBE Push Cart has some great features that make it easy to use and store.
With its two-step folding system, you can compact this push cart into a manageable size for any space in your home or vehicle.
This design includes added storage options, like an adjustable handle height plus a foot brake for secure parking.
Take your walking game to the next level with this golf push cart.
- Push handle with 3 adjustable handle heights and under-the-handle storage net.
- Durable rudder, oversized, friction-free wide wheels and tires.
- Tires include a foot brake and a quick-release feature for quick disassembly.
- EASILOCK™ compatibility allows you to connect your golf bag without a lower bag strap when paired with the matching Motocaddy golf bag.
- Folded Dimensions: 22″ x 14.4″ x 17.3″
- Weighing 14.9lbs
You can get the compact Motocaddy CUBE here.
Walk the course with less effort when you use the TourTrek A.T.V. 360 All Terrain Golf Cart.
With its all-terrain tires and 360-degree turning radius, this golf push cart can navigate almost all terrain with ease.
Additionally, the built-in cup holders and storage compartment make it easy to keep your drinks, scorecard, and golf balls close at hand. When you’re finished playing, the A.T.V. 360 folds up easily for storage in your garage or car trunk.
So if you’re looking for a golf push cart that can go anywhere easily, the TourTrek A.T.V. 360 might be a perfect choice.
- All wheels rotate 360 degrees for effortless movement on golf courses, no matter the terrain conditions.
- Padded handle with mounted easy-to-access, high-stability, 360 degrees, quick-locking braking system.
- The scorecard holder includes internal storage for all your gear.
- Lower and upper brackets are adjustable for universal fit.
- Quick folding during assembly/disassembly plus quick-release removable wheels.
- Folded Dimensions: 14″ x 16″ x 24″
Add this all terrain push cart to your shopping cart today – find it here!
The Bag Boy Nitron Cart features durable, lightweight materials, allowing you to effortlessly transport your bag around the course.
The 16.75lb push cart has Nitro Piston Technology, a nitrogen-powered auto assist mechanism for one-step opening with minimal effort.
This golf push cart even has ample additional storage areas so no gear gets left behind.
- Opens and closes easily, in seconds, with Nitro Piston Technology.
- Oversized wheels to tackle various grassy terrains.
- Patented bag-to-cart attachment system, Top-Lok Technology, prevents twisting during use.
- The scorecard console includes a cupholder, golf ball bag, and cell phone compartment.
- Umbrella holder, and additional storage below the top panel.
- Folded Dimensions: 19″ x 13.5″ x 22″
- Weighs 16.75lbs; available in 8 different color combinations.
You can grab the Bag Boy Nitron Auto-Open Push Cart here today.
The Callaway Traverse Electric Cart is the perfect way to better enjoy your time on the course without having to worry about pushing or pulling.
With a lightweight, high-torque twin motor design that’s hands-free this unit will make sure you are always ready for any course.This model includes handle-based digital electronics, including a battery-level notification panel.
The preset speed and distance settings allow users ultimate flexibility for any time spent on the course.
- Adjustable bungee straps create the perfect fit for most golf bags.
- A lithium battery holds power to last up to 27 holes on a full change.
- Includes umbrella holder, golf ball, tee, beverage, and scorecard holders, plus an added storage compartment.
- Aluminum compact frame, 3 wheels, with adjustable 4th training wheel for increased tip-proof stability when needed.
- High-torque twin motors for powerful, quiet, and smooth operation.
- Remote capability up to 100 yards away.
- Folded Dimensions: 39″ x 26.5″ x 14″
- Weighs approximately 41lbs with batter included.
Get the high tech electric push cart here today.
The BatCaddy X4R Electric Caddy gives you the freedom to walk the golf course like a pro. The fully directional remote-control X4R provides even more stability than the past models.
The standard oversized anti-tip wheel comes with every cart.
With this golf push cart, you’ll never have to worry about lugging your clubs around the course again.
You can focus on your game and leave the carrying to this modern technological marvel.
- Remote control features full directional control with 200W quiet motors.
- 9 Forward speeds with uphill and downhill control.
- Manual control and cruise control options with speed memory.
- Oversized wheels with anti-tip for all-terrain stability.
- The basic Accessory Package includes a USB charger, umbrella holder, scorecard console, and drink holder.
- Folded Dimensions: 38″ x 23.5″ x14″
- Weighs approximately 24lbs, battery and accessory add-ons not included.
You can pick up the BatCaddy X4R here, today.
You’ll never worry about running out of battery with the MGI Lithium Electric Golf Caddie.
With a long-lasting 36 hole 24v 250wh high-performance lithium cells, you can play all day without having to stop for a recharge.
The large and powerful terrain treaded wheels make steering effortless on almost all terrains, no matter how rough conditions.
All of its features combined make this electric golf push cart ideal for an easy outing on the golf course.
- Constructed 25% smaller and 12% lighter, 32% increased battery life, when compared to past models.
- Track distance, longest drive, and total use with resettable odometers.
- 3-step folding process for quick portability.
- Easy to navigate controls on the newly designed, ergonomic T Bar handle.
- Fast changing, “Click & Go Battery System” for fast battery charging and replacing.
- Folded Dimensions: 27.55″ x 18.5″ x 16.5″, with inverted rear wheels.
- Weighs 24.8lbs without battery, just under 30lbs with battery.
Find the budget-friendly electric golf push cart, the MGI Zip X3, here today.
If you are looking for a way to transform your standard push cart into a more modern push cart, look no further.
The Alphard Club Booster V2 is the attachment you need to add electric mobility to any push carts.
- Transforms your push cart into a smart caddie in just a few minutes.
- Built-in cruise control, gyro for tracking, and hill brake.
- Remote powered with on/off button and locking remote mount, with Bluetooth and smartphone connectivity options.
- Works on most push cart brands and models.
Power-up with the best golf push cart with the Alphard Club Booster V2 today.
A golf push cart is a small, wheeled cart that golfers use to carry their golf clubs and other equipment around the golf course. Push carts come in a variety of sizes, styles and price points, so there’s one to fit every golfer’s needs.
- They are used to carry golf clubs, golf balls, tees, water bottles, snacks and more.
- Push carts make it easy to get around the course without having to lug all of your gear by hand.
- They can even help you improve your game by keeping your clubs within easy reach.
If you like to walk the course and are looking for a way to make your golf game more enjoyable, consider investing in a golf push cart.
Finding the best golf push carts on the market will depend on select features, some which might be more important to you than others.
It is important to keep all features in mind when shopping for the best golf push carts for you.
When shopping for a golf push cart, pay attention to the weight and size of the cart.
You’ll want to make sure that the cart is lightweight enough to be easily maneuverable, but also sturdy enough to handle your golf clubs and equipment.
Another important consideration is the type of wheels that your push cart has. Some carts have four small wheels, while others have three larger wheels.
Some carts have all-terrain tires for added stability on rougher terrain.
Consider the type of terrain you’ll be using your cart with and choose accordingly.
Somewhat related to the wheels, you’ll also want to consider the braking system of your push cart. Most carts have a simple hand brake that is engaged when you push down on the handle.
Some carts, however, have more advanced brake systems that engage automatically when you let go of the handle or a foot brake near the rear wheels for hands-free engagement.
The brake system that is best for you will depend on preference as well as the terrain of commonly played courses.
Many push carts come with storage compartments and/or accessory holders, which can be handy for storing your balls, tees, water bottle, snacks, etc.
Some carts are going to have more storage options than others.
If you plan on using your cart for more than just carrying your clubs, look for one with a mesh basket to be able to bring more golf accessories.
Most golf push carts can be folded down for easy transport and storage. This is a helpful feature if you plan on traveling with your cart or storing it in a small space.
Some carts fold flat, while others fold into a more cube-like shape. Where you plan to store the cart when not in use, as well as transporting, will determine the best shape for you.
push carts range in price from around $100 on the lower end, to $400 or even more. It’s important to find a cart that fits your budget, but also keep in mind that you get what you pay for.
Cheaper carts may not have all the features or be as durable as more expensive models.
Standard golf push carts are manually operated, meaning you have to physically push the cart around the course.
Electric push carts, on the other hand, have a motor that does the work for you.
Unlike standard push carts, electric carts typically come with a battery that needs to be charged and will run for a certain amount of time before needing to be recharged again.
Electric carts are going to be more expensive than standard carts, but they offer the convenience of not having to push the cart around yourself.
If you plan on walking the course often, an electric golf push cart is a good investment.
Many benefits come with using a push cart, such as:
- Easily transport your golf clubs and equipment from hole to hole without having to carry everything by hand.
- Golf push carts can help you save energy on the golf course so that you don’t get tired as quickly.
- They can also help improve your game by keeping your clubs within easy reach.
- Golf push carts are relatively inexpensive and can be found to fit any budget.
While any type of golf bag can be used with a golf push cart, some bags are specifically designed to be used with carts.
These types of bags usually have a special place to attach the cart’s handle, and they often have extra pockets or compartments for storing your essential golfing gear.
Most modern carts will accommodate a carry bag, stand bag, and/or cart bag. Check the details of the cart you have in mind to make sure your bag will fit.
Stand bags are most commonly used for push carts due to their similarity in function – to walk the course.
Stand bags tend to also be lighter and smaller, thus easier to roll on various terrains.
- beverage holder
- umbrella holder or umbrella mount
- cell phone holder
- waterproof scorecard holder
- cooler bag
- golf ball holder
- lower level mesh net
- handle mounted parking brake
The benefits of having a big front wheel in the front of your golf push cart are:
- Easier to maneuver over rough terrain
- Won’t get stuck as easily
- Can carry more weight without tipping over
There is no definitive answer as to which is the best golf push cart on the market. It will ultimately come down to personal preference in terms of features, price, and brand.
When shopping for a push cart, keep in mind your budget, needs, and preferences.
With so many different models on the market, there is sure to be a cart that is perfect for you.
Golf push carts are a great tool to have on the golf course. Not only do they make it easier to carry your clubs around, but they also provide some stability and convenience while you play.
There are many different types of push carts available on the market, so it can be hard to decide which one is right for you.
We’ve provided a list of our favorite golf push carts to help make your decision a little bit easier.
So, what are you waiting for? Start shopping for your new golf push cart today!